Are you an experienced Mechanical Engineer in heavy industry, ready to take on a challenge?
About your new employer:
- A leader in cement manufacturing.
- Over 80 years of presence in Ireland.
- Excellent progression opportunities.
About your new job:
- Working as part of the multi-disciplinary maintenance team
- Responsible for a specific plant process area
- Ensuring the appropriate preventative and predicative maintenance is
- Planning major shutdowns/overhauls
- Responsible for managing contractors on specific jobs/projects
- Improving plant availability, troubleshooting and resolving maintenance
- Continuous improvement of safety and environmental standards
- Scoping projects that increase returns to the business
- Construction to installation of new projects
- Commissioning and handover
What skills you need:
- A qualification as a Mechanical Engineer or similar
- Knowledge of Health and Safety in heavy industry
- 4 years’+ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Proven technical skills and strong commercial acumen
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office, Autocad)
What's on offer:
- Leading salary in construction industry
- Excellent progression opportunities within the company.
- Possibilities to progress into other parts of the business.
For a discussion on this role please reach out to Jakub on 021 2359 140 or email@example.com
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.