ABOUT YOUR EMPLOYER
Your employer is a global leader in technology and cloud development. Your new employer is offering you the chance to extend your experience in a globally renowned organisation.
ABOUT YOUR NEW JOB
In your new account manager role, you will be given a range of exciting opportunities to work directly with clients in a number of possible industries. These clients are from a range of the world’s top software companies, travel organisations, retail giants and much more. This role comes with a number of responsibilities:
- You must be confident and experience in dealing with C-level management.
- You must be confident in dealing with a high quantity of clients at one time in a fast-moving environment.
- You will be required to seek new opportunities and look to develop relationships with current and new clients.
WHAT SKILLS YOU NEED?
To become a successful senior client solution associate with your new employer you will need to possess a certain set of skills. These include:
- You will need a bachelor's degree in a relevant area.
- You will need to have 2+ years’ experience in account management, business development, customer service or consultative sales.
- You will need to have proven problem-solving skills and the ability to work on your own initiative.
- You will need to have 2+ years’ experience using Google AdWords.
- Having an additional language such as Spanish, German, Russian or any Nordic language is extremely desirable.
WHATS ON OFFER?
This opportunity is offering you the chance to begin your career in an inclusive and welcoming organisation. The role will offer the following benefits and perks:
- You will be afforded the chance to work with a Globally renowned organisation working with a range of high-end accounts
- You will be afforded the chance to gain experience in the software industry.
To take advantage of this opportunity apply by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Simon Feeney on +353 1 9619717.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SIGMAR
Applying through Sigmar Recruitment comes with a range of benefits:
We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.