About Your New Employer
- An established member of the food industry.
- A large-scale facility that has received several awards and continues to expand.
About Your New Job
- The Operations Manager will maximise their team’s capability while ensuring systems and processes are being applied and accurately measured.
- Ensuring that effective manufacturing structure is maintained and that it effectively meets KPIs while also looking towards continuous improvement.
- Provide coaching, mentorship and guidance to the manufacturing team and motivating employees to reach peak potential.
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders.
- Develop and justify site operating and capital budgets and ensuring adherence to these and agreed cost models.
- Maintain and drive quality and health and safety standards in the facility.
What Skills You Need
- You will have at least 3 years’ experience as an Operations Manager in a food manufacturing environment, with at least 7 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience managing a team of at least 20 employees across multiple departments/disciplines.
What’s on Offer
- Strong remuneration package.
- Opportunity to lead a large team in a well-established business.
- If you’re interested in hearing more about this Operations Manager job, apply through the “Apply Now” button or call me, Jasper Wiley on + 353 1 474 4623.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.