About Your New Employer
- World leading Biologics services provider with global clients in biopharmaceutical industry
- Currently providing Biologics services to over 200+ clients globally including 13 of the top 20 biopharmaceutical companies
- Based in the worlds largest biopharmaceutical CMO using single use technology
About Your New Job
- The Reliability Engineer will be the designated owner of maintenance performance measurement for the business unit.
- Develops appropriate asset care strategies to suit the business need.
- Performs periodic reviews of asset care strategy to ensure its content is current.
- Compile reliability data and report on equipment performance, such as;
- Availability, MTBF, MTTR, Spares usage, CM’s, PM:CM ratio, PdM trending, etc.
- Focal point for monitoring performance indicators for asset care management program.
- Establishes and monitors equipment analysis, vibration and other condition monitoring techniques.
- You will review deficiencies noted during corrective asset care.
- Provides technical guidance for CMMS master data relating to PM plans, parts associations, etc.
- Promotes equipment standardization and sharing of equipment information with other asset teams.
- The Reliability Engineer will monitor new technology and keeps management & core Engineering as appropriate appraised on the new developments.
- Periodically makes cost-benefit review of asset care management programs for areas of responsibility and exchanges information across asset teams.
- Periodic review of spares usage.
- ROI for new/upgrades.
- Provides technical guidance for PM and PdM programs.
- Ensure all systems drawings and data are reviewed regularly and kept in an as-built state.
- Establish a Benchmark process for the maintenance and support of the area equipment and ensure the function is market competitive.
What Skills You Need
- Degree in Science or Engineering with 4+ years’ experience working in a highly regulated industry
- Experiences with computerized maintenance management systems required (Maximo being a distinct advantage)
- Proven track record of successful work in engineering in a manufacturing environment.
What’s on Offer
- Permanent position with world leading Biologics company
- Excellent base salary
- Annual Bonus
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Ryan Malone on +353 86 771 8408
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.