Our client is a leading Fund Services firm. They are well-established globally (including New York, Japan, London, Dublin). Their Dublin office is going through constant growth due to on-going success.
Our client is seeking a Trustee Supervisor to join their team on a 12-15 month FTC. Successful candidates will have 2-3 years Trustee experience and a minimum of 5 years industry experience overall. Successful candidates will be required to:
- Supervise NAV and compliance reviews and client reports
- Sign off officers and assistants work, ensuring it has been properly reviewed
- Work with clients to ensure errors are recorded, escalating to management when necessary
- Responsible for department reporting to management
- Assisting with training needs and motivating team by ensuring a positive working environment
What You'll Bring:
- At least 5 years industry experience, 2-3 years Trustee experience essential
- Third level degree in Finance, Business, or related field
- In-depth knowledge of UCITS and AIFMD regulations/ understanding of Depositary requirements under these regulations
- Ability to prioritize and multitask, while remaining organised and in line with deadlines
- Communication and mentoring skills
What's On Offer:
- Opportunity to work with a leading Funds Services company, who are continuously growing
- Great flexi/hybrid working model
- Scope to progress in your career and build on your existing knowledge/ experience
Apply now by clicking the Apply button or email me at email@example.com for more information. Not ready to apply, or have some questions first?
Call me, Tori O'Connor, on +353 1 4644683
Why Apply Through Sigmar:
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.