My client, a global financial services organisation is seeking a Trustee Supervisor. This is for a 12-15 month maternity leave contract.This role will involve supervising the completion of NAV and compliance reviews and client reporting.
- Review and sign off on assistant and officers work
- Liaise with clients to ensure errors/breaches are recorded
- Ensure prompt escalation to management of any issues
- Participate in new fund launches
- Participate in Fund Administrator on-site visits
Requirements for the role
- At least 2-3 years Trustee experience within a financial services organisation
- A third level business / Finance related qualification.
- Extensive AIFMD and UCITS regulatory knowledge with an understanding of the Depositary requirements under these regulations
Competitive salary and the opportunity to work with a well-established and progressive company.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV today to Genevieve at email@example.com for consideration.
Why Apply Through Sigmar
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.