About Our Client
- Our client is a Facilities management company based in North Dublin.
- They currently employ 350 personnel throughout Ireland.
- Sectors include, Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Education, Corporate, Government, Public Buildings, and Retail.
About Your New Job
- The company requires full-time permanent Electricians to join their company.
- You will be required to complete maintenance and facilities projects throughout Dublin and the Greater Dublin area.
- Install and terminate cable in a safe manner and in line with site standards.
- Plan and execute works in a productive manner.
What Skills You Need
- Trade qualification as an Electrician.
- Relevant Hands-on experience working with commercial, industrial or pharmaceutical projects.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
What’s on Offer
- A permanent job with scope for progression into more senior roles.
- Opportunity to work with a leading facilities management company.
- A competitive salary depending on experience.
If you are an electrician and are interested in this job, you can apply below. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on (086) 102 4798 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job doesn’t fit the bill, but you are still looking for a change, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.