IMMEDIATE CONTRACT - 6 months
LMS administrator and eLearning Specialist
About Your New Employer:
A leading public-service media organisation in Ireland is seeking an experienced LMS administrator and elearning specialist to work with the team on continuing the project of integrating a new Learning Management System into the organisation.
About Your New Job
- This person would be responsible for training and development of all this company's employees, providing them with online eLearning solutions, career development opportunities with third level training partners.
- They would address and aim to meet all skills gaps across the organisation.
- This role will help support and train users in the new LMS so that they can organise their training as well as accessing reports.
- It will also support and improve the general administration, delivery and communication of learning activity for the whole organisation.
What Skills You Need:
- Experience with imc Learning Suite would be a major advantage.
- A working knowledge of the Articulate Storyline 360 authoring tool and the MS O365 Suite.
- Possible knowledge and experience of imc learning suite
- They will also have the necessary instructional design skills to support the development of engaging eLearning courses, through collaboration with line managers and subject matter experts.
- Be tech savvy.
What’s on Offer
- Excellent remuneration
- The opportunity to work within a prestigious Irish media centre
If you would like to apply or have any questions please call Mary on 0867718405 or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.