About Your New Employer:
A world leader in delivering digital transformation solutions to Life Sciences. Through their knowledge and expertise in Automation, MES & Digital, we deliver stable manufacturing systems that are optimised to improve operational efficiencies, whilst maintaining compliance
About Your New Job:
We have an immediate requirement for Automation Project Manager, who will be the single point of contact for delivery of Automation and IT scope in support of significant capital project.
- Partnering with local business leadership and project teams to scope for Automation and IT aspects of capital projects bringing knowledge of Automation technologies and the Manufacturing Systems Architecture
- Financial accountability for Automation / IT Spend (typically in the range of 4-8% of total capital cost)
- Understanding and educating local project teams on automation standards as they relate to technology selection, system configuration, SDLC, validation, hardware, software environments and business processes.
- Developing and executing project staffing plans
- Driving efficiencies in execution of projects to reduce costs and cycle times based on standards
- Engaging with stakeholders at all levels of projects, including active participation in Project Steering teams
- Developing resourcing strategy for projects. Either self-manages projects, partners with regional Digital Shopfloor Delivery leads to assign and mentor resources on projects, or engages with contract firms to procure resources
- Ensuring that SDLC is appropriately applied
What Skills You Need
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or other technical degree.
- 8+ years of experience
- Proven record of proficiencies associated with business analysis on small sized projects.
- Excellent understanding of cGMP's, SDLC methodologies and LEAN/MPS/ Sigma principles.
- Excellent facilitation, problem solving, and decision making skills.
What’s on Offer
- Permanent position
- €NEG DOE + healthcare, pension
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / marcel at sigmar.ie
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.