About Your New Employer
• A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller with a motor company in Co.Kildare
• Excellent work environment & culture
• About Your New Job
• You will be responsible for the smooth and efficient day to day operations of the finance and administration functions, you will thrive within an entrepreneurial environment and demonstrate success by tracking KPI’s and increasing profitability.
This is a senior role which requires excellent accounting skills and a strong commercial acumen.
With strong support teams in place, you will be expected to ensure the dealership has efficient and effective business processes, to help deliver this already thriving dealership to the next level.
They are a fast-paced business, and you will be expected to lead by example.
As a member of our senior management team, you will need to be an influential and motivational leader that coaches the dealership teams to achieve success.
What Skills You Need • Minimum of 4years’ experience working within the motor industry
• Payroll experience is highly desirable
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel and proven experience of using accounting package software
• Excellent analytical ability with exceptional numeracy and data entry skills
• Conscientious with a high attention to detail and an ability to multitask
• Highly organised with the ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
• Motivated self-starter, who can work both independently or as part of a team
What’s on Offer • €80,000 Salary What’s Next
• Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
Why Apply Through Sigmar? • We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV • We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search • Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.