Health and Wellbeing Director
About Your New Employer
Our client is a leading Irish company specialising in providing workplace wellbeing. They design and tailor wellness solutions for key corporate clients.
They pride themselves on hiring people who are inspiring, enthusiastic, driven and creative.
Join a wonderful team who work closely with no barriers across functions.
About Your New Job:
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the strategy of the Health and Wellbeing Department bringing a literature informed approach to developing the company's services/products
- Provide Leadership to the Internal group on emerging trends on emerging trends and lead the development of an Annual WP
- Provide behavioural change guidance for the company health app employee wellbeing platform
- Work collaboratively with all departments to support with product/client launches where required.
- Demonstrated corporate wellbeing experience (4years+) leadership and ability to influence at senior leadership level
- Demonstrated/Measured outcomes from wellbeing interventions (either psychological, nutritional or physical health)
- 7+ years of working within health-related roles with emphasis on behaviour change
- Desired but not essential - educated to MSc level in a health-related field (e.g. psychology, nutritional health or physical health)
- Demonstrated history of managing a team
- Experience of leadership practices through speaking at industry leading events, podcasts, media publication
What’s on Offer
- Generous remuneration package
- Great team to work with
- Growing and progressive company
If you are interested or would like more information please call Mary on 086 7718405 for a confidential chat or email your details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.