About Your New Temp / Contract Employer
My client is based in Dublin with offices across Europe. Remote practices are currently in place due to C19. This is a really exciting time to join the team. Apply now!
About Your New Temp / Contract Job
- Plan & execute the Release Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases across the company for multiple applications across various environments.
- You will support integration of new technologies in line with the evolution of the client’s new technology environments.
- Partnering with the development teams to test / integrate new deployment processes and strategies to meet our future release requirements is also a part of this role.
- Root cause analysis of any deployment issues, drive problem management to identify and remove root cause to prevent re-occurrence
- Write scripts for customizing the tool set, build, deployment, maintenance, and related tasks
- Perform daily testing, analysis, investigation, and identification of software problems
- Environment management & health checks.
What Skills You Need
- 4-5 years of experience working in release and deployment management
- Practical DevOps experience – Use of CI/CD pipeline tooling, configuration management etc.
- Demonstrated history working with QA processes, commercial test frameworks, test design strategies, writing test cases, and automating tests
- Previous Temenos R17 experience
- DevOps experience CI/CD Automation Tools expertise, i.e., Git bit-bucket, Ansible, etc.
- UNIX / Linux- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 6.6
- T24 expertise is advantageous
- Scripting skills is highly desirable, i.e., shell, Pl/SQL script
What’s on Offer in this Temp / Contract role
- A 12 Month Daily Rate Contract Role with a view to extension
- Excellent Daily Rates
- The opportunity to work on an exciting project with a top financial establishment
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Becky directly on +353 1 4744656.
If this role isn’t the right fit but you are actively searching, please feel free to reach out!
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your job search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.