Group Financial Accountant – Dublin 22
About your new employer
- Established company in their field
- Based in Dublin 22
About your new job:
- You will be responsible for the preparation of monthly management accounts for entities within the group.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Take part in the preparation of annual budgets, forecasting and variance analysis.
- Ensure tax compliance across the group.
What skills you need:
- You must be a qualified ACA accountant with 1-2 years’ experience in industry.
- Strong IT skills.
What’s on offer:
- Salary €55K- €70K+ Benefits
- Office based role.
- Permanent position
- Apply clicking the “Apply Now” button or contact Graham Crone on email@example.com or 01-4744642 for more details.
Why Apply through Sigmar:
- We will help you manage your job search, help you with your CV and prepare you for interview.
- Give you overview of other positions we are currently working that you may be suitable for.
- Access to exclusive jobs that are not yet advertised.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.