About Your New Employer
- Your new role is with a leading contract manufacturing company in the West of Ireland.
- You will work alongside a team of researchers, designers, and engineers who are passionate about delivering great products to some of the biggest medical device organisations in the world.
About Your New Job
- Assistance in the preparation of monthly management accounts. Posting journals, creating and posting accruals, prepayments, analysis of costs.
- Preparation and reconciliation of cashflow and assistance in annual forecast.
- Assistance in preparation for available grants.
- You will implement and maintain internal financial controls and procedures.
- Support on cost reduction programmes.
- You will assist with tax incentive applications.
What Skills You Need
- You must be a fully qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA or CPA with a minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in a Financial Accountant Role.
- Strong business acumen – a broad understanding and previous involvement in a manufacturing environment is desirable but not essential.
- You should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be motivated and a self-starter
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-changing environment, happy to help others within a team.
- A high level of excel expertise, strong computer literacy in general.
What’s on Offer
- An exciting position with plenty of room for progression within the team.
- Active involvement in the day to day running of the business.
- This is a very open and relaxed company with excellent values. Employees are encouraged to take an interest in and interact with all areas of the business.
- Good salary and benefits associated with this role. Low staff turnover.
- While the position will be predominantly onsite in Co. Clare, a certain level of remote working can be considered.
If you are interested in the above and would like to learn more, please get in touch: Ciara Darcy, 091-455309, or pop me an email email@example.com to arrange a call.
I specialise in Accountancy and Finance roles in the West of Ireland. If this job isn’t for you and you’re considering a new position, please reach out for a short introductory discussion. I can help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and give you an overview of the jobs market within your industry.
Please note - we will never forward your CV to any third party without your express prior permission.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.