An international hospitality services company are looking for a Junior Sales Representative for their Cork/Kerry region, to ensure efficient service to the company’s customers based in hospitals and nursing homes. The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
Competitive salary DOE with great benefits such as expenses and commercial car.
• Provide customer’s up to date information to the General Manager and Account Reps
• Build and maintain relationships with customers including regular face to face meetings
• Visit customer base regularly to ensure good customer relations, resolve service issues, review contracts, retain business etc.
• Liaise with Production/Distribution departments to ensure customer requirements are communicated clearly and any potential issues are addressed and communicated back to customer
• Monitor customer order patterns and stock holdings with the Account Representative and General Manager and maintain accuracy of usages
Skills and experience:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to establish and maintain great professional relationships with customers and at all levels in the business
• Ability to handle pressure and high volume of work at peak periods
• Advanced computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
• Good business understanding and commercial skills
• Previous experience in a similar role, customer service position or a background in merchandising i.e., managing customers’ expectations, site visits etc.
• Full B Licence
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.