Ingredients Sales Manager
Working with a highly reputable dairy and food company are seeking a Business Development Manager to join their team, to deliver excellent service to existing customers as well as new ones, both in Ireland and internationally. Competitive salary with great benefits.
• Manage existing key Irish and international accounts
• Develop trusting relationships with clients and have a great understanding of their needs & requirements
• Continuously propose solutions that meet their needs, to grow existing business within these accounts
• Identify key stakeholders and build new relationships with them, to expand client accounts
• Develop product and proposition opportunities for clients to expand into these markets
• Develop other international markets as agreed and as appropriate
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/experience:
• A graduate from areas such as Commerce, Food Science, Science, Agri-business etc.
• Experience working in the FMCG sector
• Strong business and commercial acumen
• A track record in customer acquisition, business development, CRM and new product introductions
• Ability to oversee business process end to end
• Experience as a negotiator at owner and director level
• Ability to build strong trusting relationships with customers and colleagues
• A self-starter who is goal focused and target driven with an ability to work on your own initiative
• A European language is a bonus
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.