HRIS Project Manager
Location: West Galway (there is potential to work a hybrid role of from home and on site)
Type of contract: Specific purpose contract for up to 10/12 months.
Hours – 37 hours per week, Office hours, Monday to Friday.
About Your New Employer
- This job opportunity is with a well established Semi State Agency in West Galway.
- They are currently going through a new systems transformation where Finance and Payroll have been completed and they’re now moving on to their CoreHR system.
About Your New Job
- As Project Lead you will be the subject matter expert for these HR processes and systems and you’ll be supporting the implementation of the new CoreHR HRIS system.
What Skills/Experience You Need
- Great stakeholder management experience is needed, you’ll be working with internal stakeholders including IT, HR and Finance and external stakeholders including an external IT consultation firm and CoreHR.
What’s on Offer
- The successful applicant will be offered Specific Purpose contract for up to one year and 25 days AL. You will also be working with a sound bunch of highly skilled people and you’ll have the option to work hybrid (part from home and part on site).
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- I’ll help you with managing your job hunt, strengthening your CV and if I get you an interview with one of my clients I’ll spend time giving you as much preparation as you need!
- I’ll also be able to provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your job search.
- You will also gain access to exclusive jobs that are not advertised elsewhere or with any other agencies.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Louisa Poinboeuf at email@example.com or 091 455 308.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.