My client a leading multi-national accounting firm have a requirement for an audit manager who has worked with financial service clients on audits and has a multi-national client base
About Your New Employer
- Leading Brand that offers stability and career growth
- Hybrid model to working
- Fantastic work life balance
About Your New Job
- Manage a portfolio of clients to ensure delivery of services in line with engagement objectives, scope and budget.
- Lead and co-ordinate engagement teams to deliver services to clients within client deadlines.
- Delivers a professional and personalised experience to clients,
- Develops skills and confidence in others through regular coaching and feedback sessions
- Inspires teams to challenge themselves, and creates opportunities for team members to be exposed to new work with a view to optimising individual career development.
- Identifies opportunities to drive efficiencies and increase profitability and displays the confidence to bring these ideas forward
What skills you need
- ACA/ ACCA qualified
- Audit experience of financial services entities
- Experience of managing a portfolio of audit clients for a minimum of 2 years
- Critical thinking skill and strong technical competence including extensive knowledge of IFRS, US GAAP and FRS 102
What’s on Offer
- Salary 70k depending on your level of exp with a strong benefits package
- professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to deliver their best work every day.
- Get on touch with Laura in Sigmar accountancy – email@example.com, 0860121211 to discuss this role in more detail – I can also discuss other roles i am currently working on
- Ill help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- i will also provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.