About Your New Employer
- A leader in the Telecommunications space across the UK and Ireland
- Group annual turnover of €450m.
- A fantastic company culture with opportunity to progress and develop.
About Your New Job
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for a number of entities
- Ensuring reconciled Balance sheets on a monthly basis
- Monthly/quarterly reporting to Central Finance team
- Assist in Annual Budget preparation and forecasts
- Ensure tax compliance across multiple entities.
- Liaising with different commercial functions within the group and providing support.
- Analysing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information and trends
- KPI reporting for SMT
- Reviewing current Financial Systems and Controls and making recommendations on improvement
- Assist with the facilitation of Audits.
What Skills You Need
- ACA/ ACCA qualified with 1-2 years PQE
- Self – motivated and driven attitude
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Strong IT skills including advanced use of excel
- Ability to work multiple assignments with varying deadlines
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
What’s on Offer
- €60,000 Salary
- Competitive Benefits
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or email email@example.com for a confidential chat.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.