Job title: HR Information Admin Job - Fluent in Dutch
Job location: Galway City, employees are currently all working from home due to Covid however longer term it’s expected that employees will need to be on site once per week and able to work from home for the rest of the week.
This is a 12 month contract with the possibility of becoming permanent. The salary for this role is €27,000 and benefits include; health cover, pension, 5% bonus and cash gifts for going above and beyond!
About the employer
This opportunity is based within a global company in Galway City. This role will suit a Dutch and English (fluent) speaking candidate with office and customer service experience and the ambition to develop a career within a global company. Previous experience in HR is not essential.
HR Information Job responsibilities
The successful applicant will be directly involved in providing internal customers with accurate and consistent responses to their questions regarding internal HR information and HR systems issues.
The ideal HR Information Job Candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- A fluent English speaker (also fluent in Dutch) qualified to diploma or degree level.
- 1 year + Customer Service or HR Administration experience.
- Applicants with experience in a Technical Helpdesk environment can also be considered thought this experience isn’t essential.
- PC skills including Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Dynamic team player with a genuine interest in developing their career within a global company.
- A very good problem solver with the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- The ability to work well in a team environment and to also be able to work using your own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Keywords: Information systems; HR systems; HR; Human Resources; HR Admin; Data Management; Administration;
If you are interested in this job please contact Louisa Poinboeuf at email@example.com or 091 455 308 for further info and a more detailed Job Description.
Sigmar Recruitment will always handle your details in confidence and will never forward your details to a Third Party without your prior permission.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.