About Your New Employer
Our client is a leading global organisation offering investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.56 million customers:
- Operating for over 50 years
- In more than 25 locations around the world
- With $783.6 billion in total assets and clients including central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, and private individuals
About Your New Job
As the Senior Risk Manager, you will be responsbile for
- Overseeing the application of the Risk framework for the Business in Ireland.
- Second line Risk Oversight for Asset Management Operations - middle office for Ireland
- Risk Oversight for Group Risk in Asia, Europe and UK - covering Investment Risk, Capital Risk, Market Risk
What Skills You Need
- Proven experience in Asset Management and Risk experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to communicate effictively with Senior Stakeholders across the business
- Proven management ability in a global organisation, managing multiple teams across multiple clients.
What’s on Offer
- Fantastic opportunity for you to develop quickly and progress your career within the wider organisation
- Exposure to working with senior stakeholders internally and externally.
- Ability to work with high performing teams.
- Excellent base salary
- Hybid working model with some UK Travel as required
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Ellie Gavin on +353 1 4744645
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.