My client a leading consulting firm have a number of requirements for part qualified accountants with a strong audit background
About Your New Employer
- Global Big 4 firm with a wide ranging multi-national client base
- Great career growth
- Hybrid model to working
- clear purpose, to make an impact that matters to our clients, our colleagues and our communities. From professional development to leadership opportunities and career advancement, we empower our people to be their very best
About Your New Job
- Delivery of internal audit and controls engagements, including contributing at all stages of the engagement, from planning through to fieldwork and reporting.
- Through the completion of audit work, assess the design and operating effectiveness of controls and identify control deficiencies and opportunities to enhance clients internal control environment.
- Preparation of high quality written outputs including planning documents, work papers and draft reports
- Supervision and review of junior Internal Auditors’ work during audit fieldwork.
- Supporting Internal Audit Management in the development of reports and updates
What skills you need
- Minimum of two years’ Internal Audit, Risk and Control experience
- Relevant degree
- Working towards an ACA, ACCA, CIIA or other accounting or relevant qualification
What’s on Offer
- Salary DOE 40-45k depending on your level of exp with a strong benefits package
- professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to deliver their best work every day.
- Get on touch with Laura in Sigmar accountancy – firstname.lastname@example.org, 0860121211 to discuss this role in more detail – I can also discuss other roles i am currently working on
- Ill help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- i will also provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.