About Your New Employer
- This position is with a global biopharmaceutical company in Westport, Co. Mayo.
About Your New Job
- You will process and correct payroll transactions, support pre-payroll activities, year-end payroll activities, review and verify files generated internally or by payroll vendors.
- Enforce key payroll deadlines, answer employee/manager queries.
- Support all internal, external, a Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) assessments and audits.
What Skills You Need
- 2-3 years of operational payroll experience. Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Workday and experience integrating with 3rd party applications.
- Strong customer orientation and a work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
What’s on Offer
- As Payroll Administrator you will work with a diverse HR team within the organisation.
If you are interested in the above and would like to learn more, please get in touch: Ciara Darcy, 091-455309, or pop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a call.
I specialise in Accountancy and Finance roles in the West of Ireland. If this job isn’t for you and you’re considering a new position, please reach out for a short introductory discussion. I can help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and give you an overview of the jobs market within your industry.
Please note - we will never forward your CV to any third party without your express prior permission.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.