A leading cybersecurity company are looking for a Dutch Speaking Inside Sales Engineer to join their Cork team. Competitive salary DOE with great benefits and training.
- Understand customer requirements and integrate Company solutions into the customer’s environment
- Present technical information about company products and services, and conduct product demonstrations
- Manage all phases of product evaluations including installations, presenting at seminars, responding to RFP’s and RFI’s and the technical development of company partners
- Ability to work independently and team collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to articulate the importance of Data Security and showcase company as the leader in the Data Security market to end-users of all levels
- Percent of travel varies by territory
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Fluent in Dutch and English with excellent written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a 4-year college/tech school
- Knowledge in a variety of software and systems such as Linux, MS environment, Nas device, Office 365, access control, file server and file share
- Previous sales experience in the tech sector – ideally in a customer facing role and having the ability to discuss technical concepts to all audiences ranging in tech knowledge levels
- Understanding of security hardware and software
- IT Security and Tech Certs are a plus
If you are interested in this job please apply here or contact Sarah Quinlan directly on 021 2359146.
If this job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch - we’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.