A leading cybersecurity company are looking for a Dutch Speaking Inside Sales Representative to join their Cork team. Competitive salary DOE with great benefits and training.
- Prospect and identify key decision makers within the targeted leads
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients
- Follow up on leads and referrals resulting from field activity, while maintaining and expanding the database of contacts within the targeted organizations
- Uphold sales activities which include prospecting, cold calling, booking appointments, performing demos, and creating proposals
- Present to C-Level prospective clients as well as to resellers through effective product demonstrations
- Partner with Sales Managers and Channel Managers to determine a strategic sales approach
- Establish and maintain current customer relationships by responding to customer requests and managing/resolving customer issues
- Maintain accurate account information and activity detail in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM)
- Support the reseller communication channel throughout the sales process
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars and trade shows when necessary
- Percent of travel varies by territory
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Fluent in Dutch and English with excellent written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college
- 3+ years BTB sales experience
- Experience selling security software products through channel partners
- Salesforce experience is ideal
If you are interested in this job please apply here or contact Sarah Quinlan directly on 021 2359146.
If this job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch - we’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.