An international hospitality services company are looking for a Junior Hospitality Sales Representative for their Munster region. The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills and ensure efficient service to the company’s hospitality customers.
Competitive salary DOE with great benefits such as expenses and commercial car.
- Building and maintaining a relationship with hospitality customers including regular face to face meetings, ensuring their expectations and needs are managed
- Visit customer base regularly to ensure good customer relations, resolve service issues, review contracts, retain business etc.
- Resolving customer queries and escalating to the customer service department where necessary
- Liaising with various departments including Production, Distribution and Customer Service
- Managing stock on site and carrying out regular stock takes, along with addressing any potential issues such as stock hoarding etc.
- Drive business opportunities on existing customers and implement price increases
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to establish and maintain great professional relationships with customers and all levels in the business
- Ability to handle pressure and high volume of work at peak periods
- Advanced computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Good business understanding and commercial skills
- Previous experience in a similar role, customer service position or a background in merchandising i.e., managing customers’ expectations, site visits etc.
- Full B Licence
If you are interested in this job please apply here or contact Sarah Quinlan directly on 021 2359146.
If this job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch - we’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.