My client, a financial services organisation is seeking an Insurance Sales Executive. This is a 2-3 month contract position to cover sick leave and could be extended.
The primary objective of the role is to develop and implement strategies to support the administration, promotion and sale of insurance products (life and non-life) to credit unions.
- Work closely with the Head of Insurance Services, in addition to credit unions, to assist them in implementing their individual insurance strategies.
- Promotion of existing and new insurance services.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with credit unions, colleagues, insurance companies and all relevant staff.
- To produce and provide appropriate management information as required.
Requirements for the role
- A business degree and/or hold ACII qualification (QFA also desirable)
- A minimum of 2 years sales or account management experience in the insurance industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
What's On Offer
Competitive hourly rate, the opportunity to work with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV today to Genevieve at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Why Apply Through Sigmar
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.