POLICY ADMINISTRATOR – GERMAN
About Your New Employer
• Our client is 1 of the largest one of the largest life insurance organisations in the world, with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investments, retirement savings and reinsurance. The ethos of their parent company, and their focus on putting the long-term needs of customers first, prevails throughout their businesses.
About Your New Job as a Policy Administrator in the German market
• You will work as part of an international team and provide high quality customer service.
• Carry out Policy alteration functions across all products, changes of owner, fund switches etc.
• Ensure accuracy in all written correspondence to clients and brokers
What Skills You Need
• Fluent German and English
• Excellent administration experience
• Insurance experience desirable
What’s on Offer
• Salary 29,000 +
• 24 days annual leave, flexi time, Health insurance, Subsidised staff restaurant, travel pass scheme, cycle to work scheme, enhanced parental leave and many more
• Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Sandra Martin on 01 - 4744608
• Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
• We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
• We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
• Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.