My client a Global consulting firm have a requirement for a Qualified accountant with 10 years or more within multi-nationals. You will have a proven track record in a senior finance role within manufacturing, with a background in finance projects
About Your New Employer
- Global Top 6 Accounting firm with key multi-national clients
- Chance to be involved in high profile projects within these multi-national clients
- Use your finance and transformation experience to make vital changes within companys and make a difference
About Your New Job
- Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) including forecasting, budgeting, strategic planning and analysis as required.
- Internal Control including policy reviews and management of audits
- Capital accounting including evaluation of future projects
- Representing finance on national and international committees and working groups, as required
- Finance strategy development
- Optimisation of procure to pay, order to cash and record to report business operations processes
- Finance operating model design
- Shared services design and implementation
- Outsourcing advisory
What skills you need
- 10+ years’ experience in manufacturing finance, preferably at leadership level in the pharmaceutical industry
- Worked in a finance team in industry with a understanding of finance function operations including Accounting, AP, AP, Tax, Cash Management, Financial planning and analysis.
- Prior experience with SAP
- Excellent Excel and financial modelling skills are a pre-requisite
- Knowledge of US GAAP preferred
What’s on Offer
- 100k+ with benefits
- professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to deliver their best work every day.
- Get on touch with Laura in Sigmar accountancy – email@example.com, 0860121211 to discuss this role in more detail – I can also discuss other roles i am currently working on
- Ill help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- i will also provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.