Director of Engineering (Data)
About Your New Employer
- Irish Unicorn
- Cloud-based SaaS provider
- Global Ramp-up
About Your New Job
- Engage, manage and execute product development initiatives and strategic objectives, which enable customers to unlock insights and understand ROI from the company’s platform.
- You will guide, advise, and support several Engineering teams to deliver on strategic priorities.
- You will be instrumental in leading the team through change, scaling, and bringing together the various SMEs to work as one team.
- Being a senior leader of this Engineering team, you will also be responsible for developing managers to be future leaders and ensuring that there is an effective succession plan in place to support company/career growth
What Skills You Need
- Minimum 10 years in a senior software engineering management position
- Cloud Analytics. Strong understanding of cloud analytics and business intelligence architectures. Preference for AWS (S3, Glue, Data Pipeline, Kinesis, Redshift, Quicksight)
- Product Delivery. Proven experience in leading teams delivering cloud analytics solutions, managing complex technical and business challenges with a solution-oriented approach.
- Leadership- You’ve led teams of managers, technical leaders and helped teams achieve high performance and commercial success.
- Technically Astute- Strong background in Product Development in the enterprise Software-as-a-Service and cloud technologies.
- Deep knowledge of Product Development- the ability to drill deep into problem areas as required
- Proven experience in transforming new and existing teams into high performance delivery units
- Experience evolving team structure and operations in fast-growth technology organization.
- Experienced leading design and software development teams in an agile development environment
What’s on Offer
- Bonus up to 10% paid quarterly
- 25 days annual leave, increasing with years of service
- Company plan VHI Health Care & Dental cover for employee and dependencies
- A Pension commencing after probation period
- Participation in employee recognition programs
- Discounted gift certificates
- Discounted TaxSaver Travel cards/free car parking (subject to availability)
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Access to our Tuition Reimbursement Scheme
- Access to LMS
- Additional ‘perks’ - Free breakfast cereal, fruit, tea/coffee, fantastic catered events and wellness activities throughout the year throughout the year etc.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Claire Kelly on +353 14744637
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.