About your new employer:
This is your chance to put your skills to work and join a leading supplier company based in Co. Galway. They are committed to providing the latest innovative solutions for their customers. They have 5,000+ employees and you could join their amazing team.
About your new job:
This is a contract role (6 months).
As the Planner, you will be responsible for:
- Procurement across a wide range of products.
- Reviewing and adjusting stock levels.
- Maintain and oversee SAP
- Support new product introduction activities.
- Continuous improvement through ongoing projects.
Eager to find out more in-depth information on this role? Jump to the what’s next below section to get further contact details…
What skills you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain or related discipline.
- 2+ years’ experience within a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in Material management, logistics or operations.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong IT skills – SAP.
- Experience working with cross functional departments.
- High attention to detail with strong organisational skills.
What's on Offer:
- An opportunity to join a leading supplier organisation.
- Join a team of experienced supply chain professionals and grow your knowledge and experience.
- Gain knowledge and experience over a short period of time.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please reach out to me on
If the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC, and Contract jobs available.
Are you wondering why you should apply through Sigmar?
- We'll help manage your job search, strengthen your interview skills, and advise on your CV.
- We'll provide feedback to you and update you every step of the way.
- You will gain access to positions and opportunities that are not advertised elsewhere.
- if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
So why wait? Apply now!!
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without your prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.