You will work closely with the MD based in Ireland and be involved in all management decisions for Ireland and the larger organisation
About Your New Employer
- Your new employer have been recently taken over by a multinational organisation in the Energy Renewal Sector
- Your new employer have a great environment, with the right work/life balance, and want you to enjoy your time in the business
About Your New Job – Your job duties:
- General accounts postings - Sale & Purchase Ledgers;
- Responsibility for maintaining and reconciling General Ledger;
- Bank Reconciliation;
- Preparation of VAT and other Statutory Returns;
- Daily Reconciliation of Electricity Market Trading Activity;
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts, Investor and Lender Reports;
- Preparation of Annual File and collaborate with the organisation's external auditors and tax consultants on an ongoing basis.
What Skills You Need
- 5yrs+ post qualification work experience
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ ACCA or CIMA)
- Ideally coming from SME Environment.
- Excellent Business Acumen
- Ability to communicate financial requirements to key stakeholders and support stakeholders in delivery financial requirements including tenders/proposals/profit & loss analysis/budget requirements.
What’s on Offer
- A salary up to €65k per annum - Depending on Experience
- PC, Phone etc provided
- All other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or contact me, Maria Sheehy on firstname.lastname@example.org. Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch to hear about our other opportunities.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.