Corporate Banking Credit Specialist Permanent €55k to €57k DOE
Working for an International Banking group who run a very successful Asset Management wing.
- Conduct thorough analysis of financial statements and assessment of credit requests, including new customer requests, credit reviews, and other ad-hoc change requests.
- Prepare credit application reports as a sound basis for decision-making by senior risk officers and risk committee.
- When required discuss credit applications directly with the customer to better understand their business and financial performance.
- Maintaining credit ownership for application through the entire credit process managing approval or decline communication.
- Effectively manage and monitor portfolio quality on an ongoing basis and proactively report potential risks and opportunities to management.
Interested candidates must have:
- 5 years’ experience in Lending or asset finance
- Solid experience of underwriting / analyzing standard and non-standard transactions in a wide range of sectors within either a banking or asset finance business
- Degree or equivalent in numerate/business / analytical subject
- Experience in analysing and executing large value structured transactions between over €500k and €30m across various industries / sector
Please email your details to email@example.com or call 4744663
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.