About Your New Employer
- World leading Biopharma company, currently ranked in the Top 5 Biopharma companies globally.
- In Ireland, our client has been recognised as the Pharma Industry Company of the Year and is listed in the top 3 Best Large Workplaces in Ireland.
- You will be based in a state-of-the-art site which is a strategic facility in the global network.
About Your New Job
- You will coach and mentor your team, leading them to success
- Recruit and develop your team, building a strong sustainable organisation with appropriate resourcing structures in place
- The Senior Manager will lead the QC Technical Transfer function ensuring all quality, safety and performance metrics are achieved
- Deliver on Site Stability program
- Lead the QC Metrology function
- You will manage transfer and validation projects for the Technical Team
- Encourage process innovation and continuous process improvement while partnering with key internal strategic stakeholders to deliver on patient promise
- Support the Associate Director of Laboratory Operations in their absence as designee
What Skills You Need
- You will have a relevant 3rd level degree or above in Analytical Chemistry or related discipline
- At least 6 years relevant QC experience with at least 3 years of relevant leadership experience
- Demonstrated success in leading and coaching teams in a relevant industry
- Experience in managing technical transfer and new product introduction activities
- Experience managing all aspects of a site Stability Program with knowledge of ICH guidelines is preferred
What’s on Offer
- Excellent basic salary on offer
- Annual Bonus, competitive pension plan and healthcare for yourself & dependents
- Brilliant work-life balance
- Clear progression opportunities
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Ryan Malone on +353 894770713
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.