About the Employer:
- This large company is based in Ireland & the UK
- This group develops, builds and manages high quality properties
About Your New Job
- Assist in managing occupancy, room allocations and cancellations during academic term and summer season
- Assist in academic, summer sales & marketing activities.
- To liaise daily with internal and institutional partners to produce and deliver an excellent and pro-active accommodation service.
- Assist with arrival and departure of student residents during the academic year and during the summer season.
- Answering emails on daily basis and to have a good customer service attitude with students & parents etc. when approached.
- Dealing with issues or complaints raised by residents, on-site security or 3rd parties,
- Adhering to company procedures
- Updating files & systems with the relevant information
- Assist with student transactions e.g. processing of rental payments, managing debtors effectively, producing accommodation invoices where applicable, daily banking.
- General Administration procedures – including photocopying, filing, post, etc.
- Ensuring the reception area is kept clean & tidy and well aired daily
- Attend training courses as identified and agreed for appropriate development.
- Working within the Company Health and Safety, COVID-19 guidelines and adhering to GDPR rules & regulations.
- Undertaking other duties not specifically stated which from time to time are necessary without altering the nature or level of responsibility.
- Flexibility is required as the hours of work differ in the Summer or busier periods, weekend work will be altered between staff
- Travel between two locations in Cork
What Skills You Need
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional and polite manner
- Experience with answering large amounts of emails and calls
- Highly organised and detail oriented
- Independent problem-solving skills
- Excellent typing skills
- Experience with all Microsoft suite
- Ability to maintain composure when dealing with difficult people
- Ability to prioritise work as well as having good time keeping
Whats on offer?
- Competitive salary ranging from €19,000 to €21,000
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Ciara Goggin on 021 4847135
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- You will gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.