Financial Accountant – Dublin 2
About your new employer
- International professional services company
- Excellent package and benefits on offer to their employees
- Clear progression and professional development outlined from beginning
About your new job
- You will join a team of four people and will be responsible for preparing month end journals, accrual and prepayments.
- P&L and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and annual statutory accounts.
- Take part in annual audit process and providing information when required.
- Annual budgeting and forecasting.
What skills you need:
- Qualified Accountant with 4-5 years’ PQE.
- Audit trained, ideally from a big 4/top 10 background.
- Previous GL experience gained from time in an industry role.
What’s on offer:
- Salary ranging from €75- €90K + Excellent Benefits
- Mix of working remote / In office
- Apply clicking the “Apply Now” button or contact Orlaith Dingley on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01-4744694 for more details.
Why Apply through Sigmar:
- We will help you manage your job search, help you with your CV and prepare you for interview.
- Give you overview of other positions we are currently working that you may be suitable for.
- Access to exclusive jobs that are not yet advertised.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.