EHS Advisor – DUBLIN (Multiple Sites)
About Your New Employer
- Our client is a fast growing Company that provides a unique service to the Construction Market nationwide.
- Our client has received a recent influx of business and have a substantial portfolio of work for 5+ years
- Our client offers the opportunity for state of the art EHS training and will have you working alongside Irelands No.1 Construction and Engineering firms.
About Your New Job
- Your primary responsibility will be to ensure the implementation of HS&E strategy on the project while ensuring that a Positive Safety Culture is maintained on Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing and Data Centre projects.
- You will be supporting the creation of a safer construction site on 3 different sites within the Dublin area.
- It will be your responsibility to ensure all relevant safety documents are completed and filed correctly.
- You will be training employees on the importance of stringent Health and Safety procedure on-site
- You will liaise with Site Managers to ensure Health and Safety documentation is up to date on site
- You will provide a weekly site audit and progress report to the client
What Skills You Need
- You need a minimum of a level 7 qualification in Health and Safety (all levels of experience are considered as there will be multiple hires)
- You will require a full driving license
- You must have a proven ability to influence change and bring a positive Health and Safety attitude to site
What’s on Offer
- Salary will depend on the level of experience
- State of the art training
- A clear career path with opportunity for progression
- The opportunity to work on some of the largest projects in Ireland
If you are interested in this Health and Safety job or if you have any questions, please get in touch with Keelan on 086 102 4706 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
All conversations are entirely confidential.
If this job isn’t for you, but you are still looking for a change, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.