My client a Big 4 firm are currently expanding their forensic accounting team and have a number of roles available for the right person
About Your New Employer
- Global Big 4 firm with a wide ranging multi-national client base
- Market leader - providing advice to corporate, public sector agencies and financial institutions on Mergers & Acquisitions, Disposals, Valuations, Capital Raisings, and Debt Advisory
- Through their financial advice and insight they help clients succeed by doing better deals and creating value through mergers, acquisitions, restructuring and divestitures.
About Your New Job
- Assist clients to react quickly to investigate allegations of accounting misstatement, fraud, bribery and corruption, including regulatory breaches.
- Work closely with our Forensic Technology team to extract and review both structured and unstructured data to assist in investigations and assessing/monitoring fraud risk.
- Develop digital assets and fintech alliances
- Assist in the preparation of formal investigation interviews.
What skills you need
- Qualified Accountant (ACA or equivalent), with a genuine aptitude for numbers and a working understanding of company law
- Aptitude to handle people and a business in a crisis.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a practical hand's on approach.
- Aptitude in Financial Investigations and Financial Analysis.
What’s on Offer
- Salary 50-55k with a strong benefits package
- professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to deliver their best work every day.
- Get on touch with Laura in Sigmar accountancy – email@example.com, 0860121211 to discuss this role in more detail – I can also discuss other roles i am currently working on
- Ill help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- i will also provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.