My client is looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer to join their ever-growing team.
YOU will play a key part in leading performance improvement of suppliers & increasing the supplier's capabilities to meet specific requirements.
About Your New Employer
- Leading Medical Devices company based in Co.Cork.
- Dedicated to transforming peoples lives through innovative medical solutions.
- On average 30million patients are treated each year
- 17,000 products they make enhance peoples lives throughout the world.
- Core values are include caring, Global collaboration, Diversity and Meaningful innovation.
About Your New Job
- Assess suppliers for technical, quality & manufacturing capabilities, perform assessments of supplier capabilities & follow up on actions based on results of Supplier Quality System Audits.
- Independently determine & develop approaches to solutions & interpret, execute & recommend modifications to company policies.
- Establish & cultivate a range of business relationships, interact with suppliers & participate in determining goals & objectives for projects.
- Develop solutions to a variety of complex problems of diverse scope & complexity where analysis of data required evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Track & trends supplier performance as needed.
- Provide guidance to Purchasing & Engineers in applying Supplier Quality system requirements.
- Review & approve qualification protocol & reports.
- Assist in the processing of supplier change impact assessment through the cross-functional team.
What Skills You Need
- Level 8 in Engineering or related technical/quality discipline
- 2+ years experience in Manufacturing or Quality
- Ability to identify & work with cross-functional organisations to solve problems
- Strong command of MS Office-Word, Excel, PowerPoint
What's on Offer
- Permanent contract.
- Salary range from €35-45,000
- Excellent benefits package.
- Opportunities to progress within the company.
- A chance to work with a leading Medical Devices company.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me Meggan on 021 235 9144 / mtully@Sigmar.ie
Why apply through Sigmar?
- We will help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and help you tidy up your CV.
- We will provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- You will gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.
I look forward to your application!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.