Talent Acquisition Partner opportunities
Sigmar Recruitment are working with a number of local companies in Galway County who are seeking experienced In-House Recruiters.
Contracts on offer – these companies offer either permanent or contract job opportunities.
Work from Home or Hybrid: These companies each have their own unique company culture and WFH company policies. Sigmar will always try to match you to a job that suits you best.
Hours – Office hours, Monday to Friday
What type of companies are seeking Recruiters/TAs?
- We have Recruiter/Talent Acquisition job opportunities with employers across Medical Device, Manufacturing and Retail and we’re expecting more vacancies to come in over the coming weeks!
- Sigmar will always take care to consult with you and we’ll avoid pushing you into a job or a company that you are unsure of. What’s most important to us is that we find you a job opportunity/team that you love working with and we’ll give you a lot of coaching and advice to help get you there.
About these Talent Acquisition Jobs
- You will work closely with Hiring Managers to attract top talent to their companies.
- You’ll be working as part of an established team of recruiters.
- You’ll take the time to get to know Hiring Managers and their teams and you’ll understand the skills (and personalities!) needed to attract the best matched employees.
- You will lead the full recruitment cycle for openings across Ireland or EMEA and you’ll have TA Admins in the team who will support you with generating offer letters, scheduling interviews and performing background checks etc.
- You will use Linkedin Recruiter, Boolean searching, Headhunting and internal/direct referrals to source talent.
What Skills You Need for these Recruiter Jobs
- You must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a pure Recruitment role and demonstrated experience in sourcing and filling job vacancies. We are seeking recruiters at all levels, if you are a more senior recruiter we have job opportunities that will suit you.
- Experience with sourcing on Linkedin and using Boolean search strings is essential.
- Technical/Engineering recruitment experience would be a huge plus but it is not absolutely essential.
- Experienced in recruiting within EMEA would be a huge plus.
What’s on Offer
- These companies are all growing and really going places, these job opportunities have all come about due to growth and team expansion.
- These employers are a mix of Retail, Manufacturing and Medical Device, if you’re passionate about Recruiting and you’d like to move into a different market such as Manufacturing this could be a great opportunity to get into this industry.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV. When it comes to the dreaded interview (!) we’ll always try our best to coach and support you through your interview process.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your job search. We’ll always try to match you with a job you’ll love.
- You’ll also gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere, sometimes our clients don’t want to advertise and they simply want us to approach people already in our database. With your permission we can keep your details on file and keep in touch with you about new job opportunities as they come up.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or contact me (Louisa Poinboeuf) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 091 455 308.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.