German OR Dutch speaking Customer Advisors
Location: The offices are in Galway City (East) and this employer offers the ability to work either on the office or from home.
Type of contract: Permanent
Hours – There is a choice of two shift patterns on offer - 8am to 5pm OR 11am to 8pm shifts – please specify which of these shifts you’re most interested in when applying for this job.
There is also a requirement to work one Saturday every 5 weeks.
About Your New Employer
- This Galway employer always encourages creativity, learning and team-work. They’ll encourage employees to look out for each other and to speak up if they have ideas!
- When employees return to the office you’ll be working with 350+ employees, the working environment is about fun as well as work and the office facilities are lovely with a relaxation room, ping pong tables, free tea and coffee, library and meditation classes.
- This company really likes to give back to the local community and are often doing charity work that you can get involved in.
- Although you’ll be working with 350+ other employees you’ll be working in a much smaller team of 10. Team collaboration, communication and support is really important to this employer.
- You’ll be targeted on customer satisfaction (via surveys) and on whether issues are resolved for customers. They don’t target on speed of work or how quick calls are as they feel it’s more important that the quality is there over quantity.
About Your New Job
- This is a Customer Service job based in a Call Centre environment, you’ll be supporting customers either over the phone, via e-mail or via chat.
- You’ll be given full training on the company products (6 weeks!) and you won’t be thrown in the deep end!
- You’ll need to have a friendly and professional manner and be comfortable working with a PC and internal systems (again, full training will be given)
- You’ll need to be a team player and be able to collaborate with your colleagues regarding any problem solving or issues that come up.
- If you have ideas of how processes and procedures can be improved for the customer this company also loves to get this feedback!
What Skills You Need
- Applicants must be fluent in EITHER German OR Dutch.
- Lovely communication skills – it is important that you are able to speak to customers in a friendly and respectful way.
- Customer Service skills – whether you’ve worked in retail, hospitality or in an office, it’s important that you’re able to demonstrate that you are experienced in helping people with their queries.
- Office skills – be confident with using PC equipment and systems/databases.
What’s on Offer
- Flexible working (from home or the office).
- Free merchandise (including free gaming console and games), generous employee discounts, 25 days annual leave, fitness reimbursements, on-site canteen, paid maternity and paternity leave, caregiver leave, health-cover for you and your dependants, dental cover, pension and stock purchase scheme, accident insurance, tax saver commuter ticket, cycle to work scheme.
- €27,000 plus 7% yearly discretionary bonus
- Yearly salary increases
- 6 weeks training period as well as lots of opportunity to advance your career within the company. You will have regular check ins with your Manager around aspirations and career development (if that is what you’re interested in!).
- For up to 30 days per calendar year you can work from another location in the world (provided that this company has an office in that country).
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your job search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or contact me, Louisa Poinboeuf at email@example.com or 091 455 308.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.