Sigmar recruitment is urgently looking to recruit Civil workers for one of Irelands largest Telecoms Infrastructure.
You will be working in 2 man civil crews. You will be working on the major upgrade works on Irelands Telecoms Network
- Permanent, full-time contract.
- Long term work.
- Minimum guaranteed weekly pay rate of €750 (Monday – Friday).
- Weekend/evening work available to increase earnings.
- Bonus scheme based on crew productivity.
- All work is provided to you weekly on your crew iPad.
- Full Network/Company training is provided and fully sponsored/reimbursed.
- Vehicle, machinery, and all tools/equipment provided.
- Phone and iPad provided per team.
- You will be building the infrastructure for Irelands fibre internet network, specifically for the National Broadband Plan.
- Working as a mobile heavy civils crew.
- Box building/Chamber building.
- Clearing duct blockages.
- Trenching and laying ducting.
- Traffic Management.
- Locating underground services.
- Carrying out H&S on each site.
- Documenting all completed works on your iPad.
What do you need?
- On-street civils experience within the telecoms/utilities industry.
- Safe Pass, Manual Handling, Abrasive Wheels (essential).
- SLG, LUGS, 360, 3-Day First Aid (beneficial).
- Full Driving Licence per person. (CE/C1E, Truck and Trailer license essential per crew)
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.