Corpotate Services Project Officer
About Your New Employer
Our client is a human rights institution that promotes the rights and welfare of young people under 18 years of age living in Ireland. They independently investigate complaints against public organisations and promote the rights of children in Ireland.
About Your New Job
Key responsibilities of this role would include, but not be limited to:
- Rollout a simple project management methodology for the Office and provide ongoing support to staff;
- Coordinate and provide support to all significant projects within the Corporate Services team – HR, Finance, ICT and Governanc
Data and Records Management
- Setup a records management system for the Office and ensure that the appropriate policies and procedures are in place;
- Maintain and continuously review this system providing cross functional support;Governance
- Support Corporate Services in the development and maintenance of policies and procedures.
- Maintenance of a central register for policies and procedures for the Office.
What Skills You Need?
- A qualification of at least NFQ Level 8 in Business, Project Management or a related discipline
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ relevant experience in a similar role
- A qualification or experience in project management
What’s on Offer?
- Membership of Public Service Pension Scheme
- Permanent Full time Position - Dublin City Centre Location
- 23 days Annual Leave
- Please submit your CV to Shane Mullen in Sigmar Recruitment for further infomration.
- Closing date: 12 noon - Tuesday the 26th of October.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.