Our global client has been an industry leader for more than 75 years, providing alternative fund administration, governance and other services. End-to-end solutions and exceptional service are delivered across 80 offices worldwide.
As an Account Manager in Hedge Fund Accounting, you will be responsible for the following:
- The quality of the Fund Accounting service delivery to assigned clients
- Reviewing, approving and assisting with preparation of daily, weekly and month-end valuations
- Managing your team’s service standards and specified deadlines within a dynamic working environment
What You’ll Bring:
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in Hedge Fund Accounting, with a minimum of 2 at Supervisory level
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel etc)
- Advanced knowledge in complec OTC derivatives
What’s on Offer:
Competetive salary, performance-based bonus, healthcare, life assurance, pension, training and education support. Flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs.
Apply now by clicking the Apply button, or email me email@example.com for more information. Not ready to apply, or have some questions first? Call me, Eira McDermott, on +353 1 4744628.
Why Apply Through Sigmar:
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.