About Your New Employer
An Irish process control, automation, and instrumentation company. Expanding Irish business that encourages career development and progression of their workforce. This market leader offers services into various vertical markets with a current primary focus on water and power industries with a plan to expand into further markets.
About Your New Job
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical control, wiring, cable containment, and telemetry MCC’s.
- Install Radio Telemetry Equipment including antenna and rigging fixtures.
- Installation of Variable Speed drives.
- Confined space work will be required as part of your role.(High Risk Training supplied)
- Working at heights is a requirement(Ladders and MEPW)
- Installation and terminating of indoor/outdoor cabling.
- Ability to read technical diagrams
- Perform general electrical duties
- Inspect MCC’s, circuit breakers and other electrical components
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate testing devices
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures
- Follow ETCI and National Code of Practice guidelines
- Good knowledge of various test equipment
- Deep electrical repair knowledge
What Skills You Need
- Completion of Electrical Apprenticeship
- Experience working as an Electrician and working as part of a team
- You must have experience working with MCC control circuits
- Understanding of flow meters and general principles of operation
- Experience or knowledge of radio systems and/or data loggers
- Be a team player with a friendly and outgoing disposition.
- Be a punctual, motivated and organised self-starter who is enthusiastic and conscientious about completing work on time and to a high standard.
- Able to work well unsupervised on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Full clean driving licence, Safe pass, Confined space training.
- Demonstrate a professional and positive approach to work
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer relationship management skills
What’s on Offer
Strong competitive salary along with benefits such as: 10% performance-related bonus scheme, Learning and Development opportunities, company vehicle, company laptop, and company phone. Additionally, you will be entitled to Life Assurance, Pension contribution, and Company Sick Pay Scheme upon completing 12 months of service.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Barbara Szatkowska on 086 796 1534 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.