Financial Reporting Manager | 9 Month Contract | Remote Work| €65k - €70k
About your new Employer:
• Recognized as one of the top 10 accountancy firms
• 7 offices across Ireland, and a presence in over 138 countries around the world
About your new Job:
• Working with either the team or clients to prepare and review financial statements under IFRS, US GAAP, and other reporting standards.
• Working with either the team or clients to optimize several business functions, this may include projects relating to the financial statement process, review and remediation of business processes and short-term interim staffing assignments working to ensure deadlines are met.
• Asset Management experience including business or technical portfolio management and analysis will be vital in this role
What Skills you need:
• ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent IFAC qualification.
• Experienced in financial services industry mainly asset management sector either directly or through practice.
• Financial reporting role experience or audit experience of large companies, multinational entities dealing with financial instruments.
What’s on offer:
• Fully remote work
• Basic salary €65k-€75k depending on previous experience
• The opportunity to work in one of the top 10 accountancy firms
• Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Jessica Young on 01 961 9721.
• Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply through Sigmar?
• Sigmar's awesome Payment terms – Temps are paid every Thursday / we pay all our contractor invoices within 5 days!
• We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
• We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your job search
• Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Send your cv to Jessica in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 9619721 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.