We are working with a government body that is currently expanding its Data Analytics team. They provide an excellent work life balance in an organisation that can provide long term career growth.
- Support stakeholders throughout the business through Data Insights
- Work with large datasets in order to produce clear patterns from the data
- Look after all additional aspects of data management
- 1 years + in Data Analytics
- Experience working in visualisation via, Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik etc
- Good SQL skills and ideally some exposure to Python
- The client will provide a good salary of €43,000 with the opportunity for yearly increments
- The opportunity to work in a forward thinking government body with an unrivalled work life balance
- Unlimited career progression
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button. Even if the job isn't quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.