About Your New Employer
- Leading Irish law firm with offices across Ireland and in London.
- Over 250 employees with over 50 in the Galway office
About Your New Job
- You will be supporting a small team of lawyers (2/3) and your main duties will involve:
- Document management: Manage high volumes of typing and other documentation; amending documentation as required
- Court administration: Preparation of court documents and briefs; liaising with Case Handlers & Legal Counsel
- Administration activities including filing, photocopying, booking couriers, answering the phone, booking consultations, and taking messages
What Skills You Need
- At least three years’ experience as a Legal Secretary in litigation, preferably healthcare
- Experience working in a fast-paced office environment
- Excellent IT and documentation skills
What’s on Offer
- Excellent training and career development
- Opportunity to work for one on Ireland’s top 10 law firms
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Majella Slevin – 091 455 300
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.