Senior SRE – Permanent – Dublin (Hybrid/Remote)
About Your New Employer
- #1 award winning Global Sales and Marketing SaaS platform.
- The most customizable and integrable marketing automation tools.
- Ranked on of the best companies for remote working.
About Your New Job
- As the Senior SRE you will be the ‘go-to’ person for all of reliability engineering for project, incident and technical issues.
- Establish engineering excellence in SRE by driving observability, scalability, high availability, reliability and sustainability of the platform.
- Work on AWS Public cloud with focus on developing and providing self-service infrastructure.
- Design, implement and integrate management solutions to effectively manage public cloud implementation (Docker, Kubernetes, Service Mesh) and monolith application deployed in multi-region across globe, ensuring reliability, elasticity, performance and security.
What Skills You Need
- At least 7+ years of software , DevOps, site reliability engineering experience.
- 3+ public cloud experience - combination of cloud native and Open Source tools.
- Experience driving or contributing to infrastructure as a code.
- Experience with pulumi, cloudformation, terraform or similar IaC.
- Coding with python, ruby, php, go, or shell scripting.
- AWS IaaS and PaaS services is highly preferred.
What’s on Offer
- Salary of 90 - 100k per annum.
- Annual Bonus
- Comprehensive private Healthcare Insurance
- Pension contribution.
- And more
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Jay Matthews on +353 1 4744705
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.