About Your New Employer
• Join a company at an exciting time of success and growth!
• Our client is a leading supplier of health, safety and hygiene products with 200+ employees throughout Ireland and they are growing rapidly to meet market demands..
• They are seeking a keen Talent Acquisition specialist to hire more people for their Dublin and Kildare offices and to work closely with the HR Manager in sourcing candidates and following the process through to job offers.
About Your New Job
• With a passion for recruitment you will have end-to-end responsibility for the recruitment lifecycle from sourcing through to offer and acceptance for your assigned vacancies.
• You will ensure full compliance of the company’s recruitment processes and policies across all hiring departments.
• There will be daily/weekly collaboration with Hiring managers to understand top priorities for the business regarding each role.
What Skills You Need
• Experience managing high volumes of in-house or agency recruitment across various departments.
• Excellent communication and experience using sound judgement when dealing with recruitment processes.
• Ability to collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders throughout the business.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel & Outlook) and Application Talent Systems (ATS)
What’s on Offer
• This is an excellent opportunity to develop your Recruitment experience and skillset whilst learning more about the HR functions and activities.
• You will become part of a successful and growing company
• Salary is €40,000 with great benefits such as subsidised canteens in all their office
• Apply by clicking the “Apply Now" button or if you have any questions call me, Mary O’Connor on 086 7718405 or email me at email@example.com
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
• We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
• We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
• Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.